3255 Wilshire Blvd #1111, Los Angeles, CA 90010

Frequently Asked Questions

We know that you probably have many questions about your personal situation and what you can expect when you use the services of Ramin Ghashghaei Attorney At Law. Please take a moment to review these questions and answers that we have compiled for you. Hopefully, this will give you a clearer understanding of how we operate and what we can do for you.

Will I be charged for my first visit with Ramin Ghashghaei, Inc.?

A. There is no charge or obligation for your initial visit with our experienced legal experts. You can always feel comfortable, knowing that we will give you time to explain your situation and ask all of your important questions. We are here to act as your legal advisor and confidante.

What can I expect on my first visit to your law office?

A. You can expect to be treated with care and respect. We will ask you a little bit about yourself and the problem you are trying to resolve. At the time, we will give you an overview about how the legal process works in matters like yours and we will explain how we might argue your case. We can also point you to various sources that can help you with legal expenses that might be incurred during the process.

Will it be a problem if I do not speak English?

A. That is no problem. We are a bilingual firm, with fluency in both English and Spanish, as well as several other languages.

Why should I trust your firm to handle my case?

A. Ramin Ghashghaei, Inc. has achieved successful results with dozens (hundreds?) of cases similar to yours. Mr. Ghashghaei has worked on many high profile cases and has volunteered his time and services on many occasions. As a result, we know how the system works and we are highly skilled at working within the system to gain winning verdicts for our clients, no matter their economic status.

How do I obtain permanent legal status in the U.S.?

A. You can gain legal status in several different ways. These include entering the country as a refugee, being granted political asylum, filing an employment petition or family petition. There are also special immigration programs for citizens of certain countries, for which you could be eligible. The best thing is to explain your special circumstances to us, and we will determine the best, most effective way to proceed.

How can I pay for your services?

A. There are no upfront costs. Certain cases are handled on contingency, meaning that you do not pay if we do not receive a favorable verdict for you. As we stated earlier, we can also put you in touch with organizations and legal assistance groups that can help with the fees.